Sunday, February 27, 2011

Book Update

"Slow and steady wins the race".  Well, I'm not sure what race my book would win lol but it is going slow and steady! Which means at some point it will be done. I still need an editor, English is not my forte. 

Right now I am working on telling Abe's and my love story!

What I have completed is my regimen for staying healthy, my time doing Tae Kwon Do and any Journal entries that have to do with what I've written about... its sort of neat how its all working out.

I've dedicated an entire page on my CF website to my book, if you want to check it out go to: http://www.cfchampion.com/Book.html.

I think I would like to have most of my poems in the book, perhaps one as a precursor to each chapter...

Well theres my update!

Posted via email from cfchampion's posterous

No comments: