Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saying No

"Are you up to date on your vaccinations?" - no
"Can you quickly grab something from the entrance?" (that's almost as
cold as outside) - no
"Would you like a smoke?" - NO!
"Wanna eat?" - no, don't have my pills along
"Coffee?" - no, messes my stomach up to badly
"Smell this" - no, can't smell because of nasal polyps & 7 nose surgeries
"Are those drugs?" - no, I'm a health nut
"I guess you have a cold" - no, its called "Cystic Fibrosis"
"Are you trying to lose weight?" no, its hard to gain weight!

Most importantly, NO, I will not stop fighting for my health and what
I believe in. NO, I will not give up because of my family & friends
and NO, I will never forget all the CF warriors who have passed on!

Posted via email from cfchampion's posterous

No comments: