Friday, December 02, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas

Hey everyone!

So the docs have blamed stress for any & all symptoms I've experienced. I guess that is the only explanation seeing as the ultrasound results came back completely normal. My yearly winter cough has arrived but thankfully I'm still sleeping through the night. Since my health has been so nutty lately I've also not returned to work. I know it's better for me this way but it's also sad. I LOVE Christmas (besides the fact that I get sick usually every time) but I'm hoping this year will be different! Great food, friends & family :D

Things that have kept my cough from getting worse:

Silver
MSM
Garlic oil pills
My supplement routine

My dad found some very interesting research when it comes to silver:

http://www.silverlungs.com/

Definitely going on my wish list!

I got the iPhone 4S!!! Its white & so beautiful! I love it!

Merry Christmas!

Photo

Posted via email from cfchampion's posterous

No comments: