Monday, November 07, 2005

Appointment tomorrow

Tomorrow is my CF check-up. I think I’m doing great but I guess I’ll find out if I really am or not tomorrow!

Winter is sooooooo cold! I really do not like it! If I ever get sick it’s during this season or because of it. I only like snow when its Christmas time.

Dad ordered a product from MT and I can’t wait for it to come!! It’s supposed to come today. I really think it makes a difference with my polyps and hopefully they’ll go ALL away this time so I won’t have to have my 7th surgery on my nose! My last one was like almost 3 years ago (next month will be exactly 3 years) and I really don’t want another one.

I’ll tell ya what happened at CF clinic tomorrow (as if I could sooner. lol)

"Condemnation without Investigation is the Height of Arrogance!"

No comments: